Saturday, January 2, 2010

lavished at christmas time...

yes...i was lavished at christmas time...seems a lot of my friends are asking what i got...so i thought i would share with you my lovely gifts that i received that are "fashion" related...feel free to share yours as well...it may give someone a great gift idea for a birthday coming up...

as most of my readers & friends know...i love audrey...and...lucky me...got one more book to add to my collection...she is one classy lady...



i love these cocktail napkins i got...won't they be perfect for a girl's nite get together??



hold on to your seats...i am now the proud owner of my first croc bag...les sigh...if you are wondering what the difference is between croc & alligator...here is a post on "is it an alligator or crocodile?"



my lovely niece got me this beautiful necklace...she knows her auntie...love the pearls...they go with everything!!



and one can never have enough gloves...love the color of these...



more bling bling...



and then the hot boots...thanks mom & dad!



after a long nite in the hot boots...i can come home to this luxury...my younger brother's tradition...every year...a new pair of slippers...these are so lady like...no? every girl should have their favorite pair to slip into...only the best for you...



this is actually two necklaces my girlfriend got me...chains & pearls...so coco chanel...goes with everything!!



"little luxuries in a large box" so fun to open...each little luxury was individually wrapped...included in the big box among many beauty items...was a nail file with some bling bling :-) and these cute parisian pics...and...



if you recall i had posted the luxe list - luxury gifts for women...the question was "which would you choose?" and i of course was drooling over the chocolate trunk...a girl can dream...right?? i got this little gem...which actually i am thankful for...a little chocolate is all i need...5 pounds of chocolate, 350 pieces of rich ganache, and four tins of Aztec hot chocolate may be a bit much... =)



and then this precious gift...from my younger niece...it is not fashion related...but it was made by her in shop class...my beautiful new cutting board...made with love...by melissa...and as if this wasn't enough...



she engraved it...awww....love that girl!!

2 comments:

  1. Is it crazy that I like the slippers the best? You can see where my head is these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...nothing wrong with wanting to slip into a pair of fuzzy slippers...it is the ultimate in comfort!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin