Tuesday, May 4, 2010

my vintage coats...

by popular demand...and shy readers =) who emailed me asking me to post pics of my vintage coats...here they are...i just finished packing them away till next winter...

this first one is one of my very first vintage finds...it was found during a girl's weekend in lovely santa barbara...for a steal...and i continue to wear it year after year after year...love the mustard color...(although the pic doesn't show that too well)



awww...love this one...in one of my favorite colors...hmmm...seems i gravitate to fur collars...


i wear my long leather gloves with this coat...the 3/4 sleeve is so jackie o...


oh look...the fur collar is back =)


for someone who loves wearing color...i'm thinking i need to step out a little more in my coat purchases...no? everything is brown...


my purchase at the rose bowl flea market...


nothing better then a little winter white...


after this post...i realize that my wardrobe is slightly skewed in that most of my winter coats are for the dead of winter...where as vintage coats that i posted in "i confess...i am a vintage coat addict"...are more lighter...i'm thinking i need a few more of those...just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin