Thursday, June 3, 2010

men's corner: spanx for men...

i knew that it would just be a matter of time before the big ole "spanx" revolution would jump over to the men's corner...i mean really...isn't it all about looking your best?

the misconception for a long time was that shapewear (for women) was only worn by those who were...well...a little over the weight they would like to be...but truth be told...women that are size 2's swear by there spanx...it isn't about your size...it is about shaping...creating a smooth supportive surface for your clothes to look their best on you...

so...yesterday...in the ny times...an article caught my eye...men's 'shapewear' is a retail hit...seems online sales are a bit higher...as men are still a little shy about the purchase...but i for one...am thrilled to hear that men...just like women...are looking to look their best...

so men...if you are interested...you can find your very own spanx for men at neiman marcus...and this month...they will also be offered at nordstrom, saks fifth ave & bloomingdales...or you can go directly to freshpair.com

photo credit: deidre schoo for the new york times

1 comment:

  1. So I saw you on Monica Rose's Blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle © " where I promote my followers. Check out my blog @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com
    *Elle

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin