Thursday, March 31, 2011

you had me at hello: when a good pair of shoes is all you need...

yes...i do love sam edelman shoes...most of my flats are by sam edelman...they are comfortable...chic...a little bit of that something extra special thrown in...and voila...a great flat...

so as i was perusing my march issue of town & country...i knew when i turned the page and saw this...that something good was going to follow...

scanned by moi


but i had NO idea that what i saw...would have me at hello...when all you need is a good pair of shoes...obviously these shoes spoke to me...it took me a while to realize the model had nothing else on...but what else does she need? she has got the perfect pair of shoes...

and yes...they will be mine...

scanned by moi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin