Monday, June 6, 2011

you had me at hello: ruby red hotness...

as all my fashion magazines are already enticing me with fall fashion...yes...i said fall...my heart still yearns for the first signs of spring/summer...as our chaotic winter weather in june has been anything but cheery...i almost feel that it is quite appropriate to be looking at fall fashion...to be honest...i could be wearing it now...the weather is definately cooperating with said season...

i am holding out though...for the warm weather...that is sure to come...although it is far too late this year...and as i was perusing my june/july issue of harper's bazaar...this stunning specimen of a shoe...had me at hello...if this is what fall will bring us...i can't wait...

is this shoe not the most closest glimpse to perfection? les sigh...

clutch by jason wu
bag by dior
shoes by louis vuitton
scanned by moi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin