Wednesday, December 5, 2012

blame it on the rain...

ok...i'll admit it...i don't much like the rain...unless of course...i am inside...and staying put...but there are those days that i must venture out...in the rain...as has been these last few weeks...we have had an enormous amount of downpours in the bay area...almost enough for me to think i need to add a nice pair of rain boots to my shoe collection...

as i ventured through nordstrom.com in the comfort of my home...nice and dry...i was pleasantly surprised with a lovely array of choices...being that cold and rainy days usually signify...grey and dreary...at least for me...my need to bring cheer in...forces gives me reason to go for fun color and texture...

here are my top choices...if i do decide to bite the bullet...and splurge on a nice pair of rain boots...

what do you look for in a rain boot?  color...texture...neutrals?  seeing all the choices...it is obvious that there is something for everyone...

sperry top sider

sperry top sider

hunter

coach

burberry

kamik

burberry

hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin