Wednesday, March 27, 2013

an outfit from an inspiration pic...

yesterday's post was about keeping pictures of outfits that you love...which will help you create your own version of it...in whatever budget you are in...can it be done?  absolutely!  i have done this for many clients who had saved a picture or two for me of outfits they loved...and i went to work in creating it for them...

yesterday the picture i used was one i had found on pinterest...and pinned it to "my personal style" board...i loved the look...little did i know how quickly this outfit would come about to be...

to see the inspirational pic...from yesterday's post...click on the link...now as i had mentioned...i already had the jacket...gifted to me for christmas from my lovely mamacita 2 years ago...and i just started wearing it...i know...call me crazy!  

so while shopping with my girlfriend a few weeks back...i came across this dress...of course it caught my eye...leopard print...my neutral!  i also loved that it was silk...as most maxi dresses seem to be in polyester...not my thing...personally...so i tried it on...and loved it...especially the fact that it was so nice and long...where i could wear heels...another thing with maxi's that usually doesn't work for me...they are most of the time...too short to even wear with flats...and i loved that i could wear it shown as is on the mannequin...or off the shoulders...for a more sexy look...


but pair a maxi with leather...and now you've got a complete outfit!  don't you think?  i am so excited to wear this outfit!  also...a side note...one of my avid blog readers asked if the original inspiration pic was rachel zoe...and i told her that i did believe that it was...well this gorgeous leopard print maxi dress...is designed by...

drum roll please...

rachel zoe! 

now tell me...if that isn't a "meant to be" outfit...i don't know what is!  


here is the back side...just to show how cute my little peplum leather jacket is...my mamacita has good taste!




2 comments:

  1. Looks great!Can't wait to see it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks adena! i think this dress would be long on even you! i usually don't find dresses that are SO long...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin